We will soon be accepting registrations for our Kindergarten class of 2017! Applications are open for children who`s 4th birthday falls between April 2nd, 2017 and April 1st 2018. This means that if your child was born between 4/2/2013 ~ 4/1/2014, we are able to accept your application for the K1 class. Please note that there are 16 seats available for this class and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis during the September registration dates. We are looking forward to having fun and growing with you! ♪
- Our school year goes from April 1st until March 31st
- The 2016 Kindergarten (K1) class has a maximum of 16 students co-taught by 2 teachers (1 Native speaker & 1 bilingual Japanese).
- ¥0 registration fee. Students moving up from the Toddler Preschool program do not require a registration fee to join the Kindergarten program as they have already paid it.
- Siblings are free to join! Siblings of children in the Toddler or Kindy Preschool program do not require a registration fee to join either the Toddler or Kindy preschool program as registration fees are family based and have already been paid by the first child.
- Explanations about Grow and the Kindergarten class are on a RSVP basis. Please call us to reserve your information session & school tour.
- Public registration will begin after the current Grow Toddler Preschool students registration grace period ends on 9/5. Please note that we will close public registration if the maximum number of students registered (16) is reached by current Grow students.
- To reserve your space for the 2017 start, please pay the registration fee in cash at the time of registration.
- As class space is limited, we ask for your understanding that registration is on a first-come-first-reserved basis.
- We will not accept registrations by phone/email unless you are moving from overseas / other prefectures. Please consult staff regarding your situation prior to the registration opening date.
- Please come to the Makinohara school in person to register from 9/8 onwards if you are not an existing Grow student.
- If you have any questions at all, please feel free to phone us!
Our Kindy Class
To see how our school can best fit your childs needs and to book your private kindergarten information session & tour prior to registration, please RSVP by contacting us by mail or phone ( 052-734-6442) .
To view our balanced curriculum, please click here.
Please note that we are still accepting new Toddler students & K1 / K2 / K3 registrations until the classes are full ♪ For current course vacancies, please inquire here.
Grow International Preschool Marine Bld, Makinohara 1-1005-1, Meito Ward, Nagoya 465-0087
Age: 6–24 months
Lesson: 45 minutes
Our Baby & Mama course builds the foundations for learning while being in the safety and care of mom. Stimulating the 5 senses with a lot of music, rhythm, colors, shapes & laughs! We set the stages for mental, physical and emotional development with your child.
Age: 1.5–3 years old
Day: From 2-5 times / week, M-F
Using picture books, music, art and imagination, your child will begin his adventure away from mom! Small class sizes with 2 teachers (one native speaker and one bilingual Japanese teacher) and new friends, build a fun foundation for learning and social skills!
Ages: 3–6 years old
Time: 9:30–2:00(5-6yo) 9:40–2:10(4-5yo) 9:30–2:20(3-4yo)
Days: Monday to Friday
Our custom, 100% English, age-appropriate curriculum is co-taught by 2 teachers (one native English speaking teacher & one bilingual Japanese staff). We motivate children to positively ask “Why?” and to discover the answers found all around them. Through exercise, music, painting and STEM we give the children the skills necessary to Grow in a free and fun atmosphere.
Age: 4 to 10
Length: 90 / 150 min (After), 240 min (Sat)
Days: Monday – Saturday
English conversation classes created for children attending Japanese kindergartens and elementary schools to brush up their English level. All classes are taught 100% in English with a focus on speaking, listening, reading, and writing. We balance academic learning with active learning methods such as TPR, as well as heavy heaps of FUN!
Age: Elementary Grade 1-3
Time: 4 – 6
Days: Monday – Friday (minimum 3 days / week)
This course is designed for children with native level speaking skills. It specializes in increasing vocabulary, reading, writing, grammar and communication. STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) teaching methods are also incorporated to help children think outside of the box and use their language skills to problem solve.